Keep track of your finances anywhere with Greater Bank’s Mobile Banking, anytime
With the Greater Bank App you can:
– Log in faster by creating a 4-Digit Access Code
– View your available account balances without having to log in
– View current and available balances of all accounts
– View transactions history
– Transfers between own accounts
– Pay new and existing Third-Party accounts within Australia
– Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
– Initiate and authorise payments on ‘many-to-sign’ accounts
– Manage your scheduled payments
– Download your statements (with the option to share via email, SMS, etc)
– Set up transaction alerts, activate your cards, manage your payees and billers
– Send and receive secure mail messages
– Sort your accounts in order of preference
– Locate your nearest Branch and ATMs (with access to more than 3000 ATMs Australia wide)
– Home loan repayment calculator
– Borrowing Power Calculator
– Call or send a message to Greater Bank
* You need to be registered for our Internet Banking to have access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking. You should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer, please read more about Internet Security on the Greater Bank website.
As with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking is fee free, however data charges may be applicable from your mobile service provider.
By installing the Greater Bank App you acknowledge and accept the Licence Agreement and Terms and Conditions for Android Devices.
Copyright © 2016 Greater Bank Ltd
ABN: 88 087 651 956 | BSB: 637 000
AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No: 237476
This update is compatible with mobile devices running Android version 4.0 and up.
See detail information: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/finance