Last 10K Helps Investors Discover, Read and Share Company SEC Filings
Idea Edge believes in the power of open access to financial information so we developed our app to provide unlimited access to annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q financial statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Last 10K displays an in-depth catalog for every part of a company’s financial statement from earnings and revenue to cash flow trends, debt load and more. Behind each of these are detailed tables presenting raw financial values that have been optimized for mobile viewing for easy reading and sharing. Use this data to form an unbiased stock analysis and fully assess the financial health of a company.
Last 10K Features:
– Access statements, schedules and disclosures including Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Accounting Policies, Fair Value Measurements, Legal Proceedings and much more.
– View stock market data including trade price, volume, book value, market cap, EBITDA, price ratios and more.
– Download a company’s entire financial statement in Excel.
– Share a specific section of a financial statement using e-mail or PDF.
– Find a company by name or ticker with search suggestions.
– Covers all US-based publicly traded companies including OTC and ADRs.
– No login required.
– No advertisements.
Learn more about us at Last10K_com or contact us at email@example.com to request additional features.
Download apk file: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/finance