Hive Android is an open-source standalone Bitcoin wallet; no third party needed.
Hive Android is an open-source standalone Bitcoin wallet. No external server or cloud service needed – the keys to your bitcoins are stored on your device.
• Initiate transactions in various ways:
▫ Scan a QR code
▫ Click Bitcoin links
▫ Touch-to-pay via NFC
• Support for payment protocol (BIP70) for increased security, reliability and speed in making payments
• Find other Hive users nearby via Bluetooth or GPS
• Sweep private keys to import funds from paper wallets
• Hive app store offers close integration with the rest of the Bitcoin ecosystem. Apps available for LocalBitcoins.com, Bitstamp, piiko and others.
• Works offline: Stores transactions for later sending or transmits them via Bluetooth
• Amounts displayed in BTC, mBTC or µBTC with exchange rate information alongside
• Notifications for incoming payments
• Encrypted backups
• Part of the wallet selection at bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay
• Rating of 5/5 by CoinBrief
The core app uses as few permissions as possible. Some features – like finding Hive users based on your location – are disabled as a result. You have the option of installing the app “Hive Permission Pack” to enable these features.
Visit us at hivewallet.com/ !
This software is licensed as GPLv3. Source code available at github.com/hivewallet/hive-android/ .
Testimonial sources: bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet blog.bitpay.com/2014/06/09/payment-protocol-for-wallets.html coinbrief.net/hive-bitcoin-wallet/ .
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com