Simple pocket money book (household accounts).It is for people who want to put a feel free to spending on their own categories.
You can set a-month budget.
You can enter the category and amount of money and notes.
※ If you want to enter the revenue, it will be revenue If you enter a minus.
– Category you can set their favorite.
– View and expenditure of the previous 12 months from the moon is seen in the graph.
– Category of expenditure of the month will see a pie chart.
[How to use]
1) enter the budget of the month. (Budget not set is also available)
It creates 2) Since initially there is no category.
(You can also be entered in the “no category”)
3) the date, enter the category, amount, note the (optional), and then registered in the [entry] button.
1) Press the MENU button on the body in the main screen, select the “category settings” from the menu that appears.
3) you’ll add a category in the [+] button.
4) update and delete categories, I can press and hold the line.
Update and deletion of expenditure data:
– Updating or you want to delete the line and then press and hold.
• Press the MENU button on the unit, and then select the “budget set” from the menu that appears.
Changes of the month to be displayed:
• Press the MENU button on the unit, and select “Display month selection” from the menu that appears.
Annual expenditure graph:
• Press the MENU button on the unit, and then select the “Annual expenditure graph” from the menu that appears.
If you want to display the graph for each category, select the category by pressing the [▼] button.
Monthly expenditure graph:
Press the MENU button on the unit, you can select “Monthly spending graph” from the menu that appears.
It will display the category spending pie chart of the specified month.
Pie chart can be moved by dragging.
You can zoom in pinch-out.
When the category is 10 more than it appears and is summarized in the “other”.
Press the MENU button on the unit, select the “Backup” from the menu that appears.
You can save the data on the SD card, or you can restore the data from the SD card.
See more information: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/finance